Monday, February 9, 2009

First post

Hi all!


I have started this blog so i can show my views about different motorbikes i get the chance of riding, whether they are road legal bikes or race bikes. I'm very passionate about older classic bikes, especially 2-strokes, as well as the new stuff. I have ridden quite a wide variety of bikes ranging from 125cc commuters to 1000cc superbikes. In 2008 i raced a 2007 Honda CBR600RR so quite an extensive writeup on that is coming soon. Hopefully I'll organise good friends of mine, Vaune Elliot and Grant Raeside who also race bikes, to give some of their impressions on here.


Here's a pic of me racing last year



Tim Clark
#70

3 comments:

  1. Where's the test on the MV??

    ReplyDelete
  2. MV test will be here soon, keep your eyes pealed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... If I can be of assistance in any way, please give me a call!
    I would be happy to use my extensive motorcycle knowledge and skill to your great advantage, at a small cost.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete